SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 series are available for a limited time, special promotional price (ISL Online Store only) for users who have SILKYPIX series products that were bundled with digital cameras and interchangeable lenses.
- Advanced features including HDR (High Dynamic Range) editing, dust removal, clarity and more.
- Support for over 650 RAW profiles including the latest digital cameras.
- No learning curve necessary - everything you know about the basic operation of your bundled software works the same with the full version of SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 or SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8.
The most recent releases of SILKYPIX include support for "Film simulation" of FUJIFILM cameras(1) and "Photo style" of Panasonic cameras(2).
- Limited to the RAW data taken on a FUJIFILM digital camera which features "Film simulation"
- Limited to the RAW data taken on a Panasonic digital camera which features "Photo style"
- Campaign Name
- SILKYPIX Upgrade from Bundled Version Campaign
- Campaign Period
- Sep. 1, 2017 to Oct. 31, 2017 (JST)
- Target Product
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 license
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8 license
- Campaign Details
If you have one of the following SILKYPIX series OEM products bundled with your digital camera or interchangeable lens, you qualify to upgrade at the special price to one of the following products:
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8: 7800 JPY (tax included)
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8: 16800 JPY (tax included)
- Qualifying Products for Upgrade
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for CASIO (CASIO)
- RAW FILE CONVERTER EX powered by SILKYPIX (FUJIFILM)
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio SE (Panasonic)
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX or LE (RICOH)
- SAMSUNG RAW Converter (SAMSUNG)
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for Tamron (TAMRON)
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 is RAW development software with the basic function of RAW development. Features include the spotting tool (Dust removal), automatic dodging, HDR (High Dynamic Range), clarity adjustment and more.
Recommended for those who are new to RAW photography, or in combination with other image editing software.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8 is the advanced RAW photography development software, including the most advanced features of the SILKYPIX series.
Pro features include, among others, the partial correction tool for applying corrections to any portion of a photo and the monochrome controller that enables advanced expression of monochrome photos.
Recommended for those who want a complete workflow of editing to printing without using other image editing software.