How to check your license
You can check your license that you had purchased from ISL Online Store or you had registered in ISL Online Store by the following operations.
* The combination of "Serial number" and "Product key" is called "license."
Open "ISL Online Store (https://shop.isl.co.jp/?lang=en)." Sign in as a member from "Sign In" on the left side of the web site.
- Enter your "Email Address."
- Enter your "Password."
- Click the [Sign In] button.
Move to the "MY Account" page
When you sign in as a member, the [MY Account] button is displayed of the top. Click the [MY Account] button to move to the "MY Account" page.
Check your license
- Click the "Serial List" in the "MY Account".
- "Add Serial" and "Serial List" are displayed. Check you license with "Serial List".
* What is "Used" : When you purchase a new license, your previous license will apply as a discount coupon to automatically. It records "Used" to a licenses have used for discounts. This upgrade discount is only available once per one license.
Logout (Sign out)
Click the [Logout] button at the top of the page.